HD DA 35/2.8 Macro Limited
This lens is almost identical to its predecessor, the smc PENTAX-DA 1:2.8 35mm Macro Limited except for the following differences:
- The new HD coating reduces reflections more effectively than the SMC coating. This increases the image contrast especially with back-light conditions.
- The HD DA 35/2.8 has a rounded iris diaphragm (from f3.2 to f4) to enable soft round rendering of out-of-focus objects like point light sources.
- The “Pentax 35” lettering on the top side of the lens barrel is replaced by “2.8/35”.
- The HD version is 1g lighter than the SMC version.
- The HD version is available in black or silver while the SMC version was available in black, only
|Exact Name||HD PENTAX-DA 1:2.8 35mm Macro Limited|
|Year of Introduction||2013|
|Sold with Hood||—|
|Sold with Case||soft case: leather, no name|
|Optical Formula||9 elements in 8 groups|
|Aperture Range||f/2.8 ~ f/22|
|Number of Aperture Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.14 m|
|Maximum Magnification||1.0 X|
|Special Features||macro lens|
|Filter Diameter||49 mm|
|Maximum Diameter||63 mm|
|Cap||metal slip-on cap, 51 mm|
|Fitting Case||soft case: leather, no name|