- Summary of the K-Mount Evolution, Names, and Features. This document contains a quick introduction to the mount evolution, body and lens names, and the features that are available when combining different equipment.
- K-Mount Evolution, Features and Operation. A collection of documents that explain the evolution, features and operation of all variations of the K-mount. The information is clearly separated into “must-know” and technical details.
- Pentax Auto Focus Systems. Explains the evolution of the Pentax AF system.
- Lens Terminology. Explains the meanings of common lens-related terms.
- About Super-Multi Coating (SMC) & Co. A few words about Pentax’s SMC and ghostless coatings.
- Non-SMC Lenses. Short discussion of the not super-multi-coated Pentax lenses.
- Field-of-View Calculator. Find out the field-of-view for any given focal length.
- Focal Length Experiments. Three methods for experimentally calculating the true lens’ focal length.
- Camera-body Terminology. Explains the meanings of common body-related terms.
- The “Best” Pentax Cameras. Short descriptions of the most desirable Pentax camera bodies (screw-mount, K-mount, and medium format).
- Flash Systems Evolution, Features and Operation. Introduces some general flash terminology and types of flash equipment. Groups the Pentax flash equipment into categories, and explains how they function.
- Flash Names. Explains how the names of the Pentax flash units are formed and what they mean.
- Off-Camera Flash Setups. Explains how to use flashes without mounting them directly on the camera’s hot-shoe.
Other Misc Equipment
- Technical Info on the Winder LX. Miscellaneous technical info and wiring diagrams.